Terms and Conditions
List Sell Trade One Million
Terms and Conditions
List Sell Trade will give away one million dollars to one of its paid (New Zealand resident) subscribers at the point that the website reaches a total of 500,000 long-term, New Zealand resident subscribers (as defined in clause 3 below) AND who have had a minimum of one qualifying listing publicly viewable in any of the paid listing categories on www.listselltrade.co.nz (qualifying listings including General Listings, Property, Vehicles, Classified, and Business Directory listings, BUT excluding free listing categories including community notices, and details in the user cellphone directory) each and every day throughout the three calendar months of their long-term subscription. The winner will be randomly drawn from among this pool of paid subscribers only.
List Sell Trade will email all paid subscribers as soon as the 500,000th paid, New Zealand resident subscriber has joined List Sell Trade. The email will advise those 500,000 paid subscribers of the date for the draw for the One Million Dollar Giveaway, being three calendar months from the date that the 500,000th paid subscriber joined List Sell Trade (“the Date of the Prize Draw”). Provided that those 500,000 paid subscribers stay subscribed for the three calendar months until the Prize Draw AND have a minimum of one listing publicly viewable on List Sell Trade each and every day throughout the 3 months (“an eligible subscriber”), one of those lucky eligible paid subscribers will win One Million Dollars.
The following terms and conditions apply to the promotion:
1) The promotion is not open to employees of List Sell Trade or their immediate families including defacto partners, spouses, grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren, brothers or sisters, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
2) The promotion is only open to New Zealand residents over 18 years of age.
3) The draw for the promotion’s prize will take place under police supervision on the Date of the Prize Draw provided that:-
a. a check of the List Sell Trade registered paid subscriber base on the date of the Prize Draw confirms that the website has reached a total of 500,000 (or more) registered members who are New Zealand residents, have been paid subscribers for 3 consecutive calendar months i.e, 500,000 users who have continued their subscription status for at least one calendar month after their 3rd monthly subscription payment (subscription payments are paid for the month in advance), and are thus defined as long-term subscribers; AND
b. at least 500,000 such long-term subscribers have had a minimum of one listing publicly viewable on www.listselltrade.co.nz each and every day throughout those three calendar months.
In order to reach the target that triggers the prize draw, 500,000 (or more) registered users of List Sell Trade who are New Zealand residents must BOTH qualify as long-term subscribers (i.e they have been subscribed to www.listselltrade.co.nz for 3 calendar months or more) AND have had at least one listing publicly viewable on the website each and every day throughout those 3 calendar months AS WELL AS be over 18 years of age (“an eligible subscriber”) concurrently.
4). Any changes to the date for the Prize Draw will be notified to the long-term subscribers by email.
5) Registered (non-paying) users of List Sell Trade, subscribed users who have been subscribed for fewer than 3 consecutive calendar months, long-term subscribers who have not had a listing publicly viewable on the website each and every day throughout the 3 calendar months of their long-term subscription, and subscribed users who are not New Zealand residents do not count towards the 500,000 user target for the purposes of triggering the prize draw.
6) All registered members of the site who are New Zealand residents, who have long-term subscriber status (i.e. have been subscribed to List Sell Trade for 3 consecutive months or more) AND have had a minimum of one listing publicly viewable on www.listselltrade.co.nz each and every day for those three months AND who are over 18 years of age at the time of the check at which the 500,000 target is reached will be eligible for and entered into the prize draw. Any non-subscribing users (non-paying) of the website, subscribed users who have been subscribed for fewer than 3 consecutive calendar months, subscribers who are not New Zealand residents, and long-term subscribers who have not had a listing publicly viewable on the site each and every day throughout the 3 calendar months of their long-term subscription at the date of the Prize Draw are not eligible for the prize and will not be entered into the prize draw. Registered users who reach long-term subscriber status after the check at which the prize draw was triggered, or who held long-term subscriber status at the time of the daily check at which the prize draw was triggered, but did not have a minimum of one publicly viewable listing on wwww.listselltrade.co.nz each and every day throughout the 3 calendar months of their long term subscription, will not be eligible for the prize draw.
a. For the purposes of this promotion “having a listing publicly viewable on the website each and every day throughout the 3 calendar months” means that on each and every day of those 3 calendar months the paid subscriber must have a minimum of one listing publicly viewable.
b. List Sell Trade reserves the right to exclude any listing it decides is a non-genuine listing (e.g unrealistic price, non-existent item) from meeting this requirement.
7) The prize draw itself will be performed from amongst the eligible long-term subscribers within one week of the user base check at which the long-term subscriber target is reached.
8) The draw will be a police-supervised random draw amongst all eligible subscribers who were found to have long-term subscriber status AND who had at least one listing publicly viewable on www.listselltrade.co.nz each and every day throughout the three calendar months of their long-term subscription AND who are over 18 years of age on the date of the check that triggers the Prize Draw. One eligible paid subscriber will be randomly selected as the winner of the prize. The winner will be notified by phone.
9) The prize consists of $NZ 1,000,000. This money will be paid in a lump sum to the person, business or organisation that is named in List Sell Trade’s records as the registered credit card holder of the selected winning account.
10) By accepting the prize, the winning individual, business or organisation agrees to grant List Sell Trade exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likeness in connection with the promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes, and to waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such promotional uses.
11) The winner is required to claim the prize in person and they must provide proper identification that confirms that they are either the individual paid subscriber who is the holder of the credit card associated with the winning user account, or a designated representative of the company or organisation that is the holder of the credit card associated with the winning user account, that they are a New Zealand resident, and that they are over 18 years of age.
12) List Sell Trade reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to an entrant who List Sell Trade concludes (in its sole discretion) has violated these rules, gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won it through the use of fraudulent means.
13) List Sell Trade’s assessment of whether or not the long-term subscriber target that will trigger the prize draw has been reached, as well as its selection of the winning paid subscriber, will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) List Sell Trade reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue this promotion at any stage and for any reason.
15) Any listing placed on the website that List Sell Trade considers in its sole judgement to represent a non-genuine listing (e.g. non-existent items, unrealistic prices) will be excluded from the assessment of the listing conditions required for this promotion.
16) Participation in the promotion is deemed as representing acceptance of these terms and conditions.