New and Used Motor Vehicles: Tens of thousands of new and used motor vehicles for sale and auction online in New Zealand. Our listings include cars for sale, motorbikes, dirt bikes, caravans, motorhomes, trucks, trailers, car parts and accessories, listed in the fixed price and online auctions listings.
Real Estate listings: Including Residential, Rural, Lifestyle blocks and Commercial properties for sale, rent or lease throughout New Zealand.
General listings: Hundreds of thousand of listings - use the quick search to view hundreds of thousands of products ranging from:
Accessories & Bags Animals & Pets Antiques & Collectibles Arts & Crafts Bathroom Bedroom Furniture Beds Boats & Marine Books Brewing Business Supplies Businesses for Sale Clothing Computers & Electronics Farming & Agriculture Food Footwear Furniture Gaming Garden & Outdoors Gifts Health & Beauty Heating & Cooling Home & Living Jewellery Kitchen Laundry Lighting Machinery Manchester Marine Supplies Movies & TV Music & Instruments Pools & Spas Sporting Tools & Hardware Toys & Hobbies Travel & Accessories
ADVANCED VEHICLE SEARCH - Find a specific vehicle from 6896 vehicles CLICK HERE TO BEGIN
All vehicle matches on the Advanced Vehicle Search that fit your search criteria will be sent to your inbox for viewing.
All vehicle matches on the Advanced Vehicle Search that fit your search criteria will be sent to your inbox for viewing.
Please note the dealerships that have your perfect vehicle match will be sent an email with your details.
Search
Year
Mileage
Price

To receive these results direct to your inbox, fill out the form below.

Vehicle search details
Your Name*
Phone Number*
Email Address*
Enquiry

Search General - Online Health Shop Ranked #1* in the Industry - Auckland > Auckland

not currently available
Online Health Shop Ranked #1* in the Industry
Save Listing
Facebook Google+ Twitter

Description

This substantial Online Health Shop with a 14 year history receives 60,000 unique visitors per month, has over 30,000 online customers and growing at 100 per week! The website consistently ranks number 1 in the industry and the business is now reaping the rewards of record Internet sales, attracting customers on both a national and international basis. Their numerous domain names and Freephone numbers also help to capture the market. The online and mail-order business nets 70% of the businesses sales transactions and the remaining 30% through the convenient, long established city fringe location store; ably operated by the qualified, capable staff.

No skills are required as most systems are automated. The accomplished team has been trained to manage the business on a day to day basis, giving the current owners extended leisure time to travel and explore their semi-retired lifestyle. Net profit is expected to reach $280,000 at financial year end March 2013. A new working owner could realistically capitalise on the domination of the website in the marketplace and the consistent growth by; eg. increasing the 2,500 product lines available on the web and further developing the in-house brands.

Asking price is $950,000 which includes $120,000 worth of stock. If you are interested, be quick... a business like this is hot right now. Please register your details at www.barkerbusiness.co.nz and submit the online Confidentiality Agreement for reference #1610. Once Paul receives your expression of interest he will be in touch.

Licensed REAA 2008. Copyright Barker Business Brokerage Ltd 2012. Please note for confidentiality purposes, this business has been listed under the Barker Business office address. Further details on this businesses location will be provided on application.

*Results of a firstrate survey conducted in 2012. (www.firstrate.co.nz)

Agency Reference: BB1610

Contact:
Paolo Delmonte
09 925 8773
021 507 116
paolod@barkerbusiness.co.nz

Phone: 09 925 8773

Seller's Details

New Zealand Post is offering a fat 10% off your domestic parcel spend and 5% off your international parcel spend for all subscribed List Sell Trade members.

Register and subscribe on List Sell Trade and register with New Zealand Post Parcel Rewards.

Questions and Answers

not currently available